REGA Research – Planar 6
$1,450.00Marca: REGA Research
- Design: Fully Manual Belt Drive Turntable.
- Electronic Speed Change: Two Speeds: 33rpm/45rpm.
- Tonearm: Hand assembled RB330 Tonearm: High precision bearing assembly & stainless steel counterweight.
- Platter: Mass loaded custom dual layer smoked / clear 16mm thick float glass platter: Includes deluxe 100% wool mat.
- Power Supply: Fully regulated outboard NEO Power Supply with 33/45 Speed Change Supplied Standard. Each motor matched by hand to its own NEO PSU ensuring optimum anti-vibration control.
- Lid: Includes hinged smoked acrylic dustcover.
- Finish: Non-marking Polaris Matt Grey scratch resistant finish with high gloss polymer black edge trim.
- Turntable Dimensions (WxHxD): 448 x 120 x 365mm (dustcover closed).
- NEO PSU Dimensions (WxHxD): 180 x 50 x 155mm
- Turntable Weight: 5.2kg.
- NEO PSU Weight: 0.6kg.
- Origin: Engineered & Made In England.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 Years.
The Rega Planar 6 really takes things to the next level. It features the lightest stiffest plinth ever fitted to a turntable in this class and this provides the perfect platform for the RB330 one piece tonearm, a new precision constructed bearing and sub platter and the speed accurate mass loaded glass platter. The Planar 6 is perfect for high performance cartridges such as the Rega Exact or the Ortofon 2M Bronze or Black. If you want the ultimate, Rega’s Ania moving coil cartridge reveals the full musicality this wonderful turntable is capable of.